I have been subscribed to Birchbox for nearly 4 years now and absolutely love them. I thought I would share some of my favorites I’ve received lately and my thoughts on them…
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo – I am so so picky when it comes to dry shampoos and I have tried so many different kinds, so many! I’ve been using Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher (which I also received from Birchbox) for the past 5 months or so and LOVE it but I think I’m going to switch to this one. I absolutely love the smell and texture it gives. It’s the perfect consistency and doesn’t leave your hair chalky or dried out like a lot of dry shampoos do. I will for sure be buying this in the future.
- LOC One & Done Shadow Stick – This is actually a product I’ve loved and bought for years, it’s so easy to use! As a busy mom a lot of times I don’t have time to do the full eye make routine that I used to do and this is so quick and easy for a good sultry/beachy look. All four colors they have are amazing but my go to’s are day trip (a warm copper) and impress me (a deep rose gold).
- LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick – I’m a lipstick addict, a lot of times for photo shoots if I’m in a rush or don’t have time to do my makeup I’ll throw some sunnies on and make sure I have a great lip color on. This red from LOC is perfection, the perfect classic red. I will be buying a second one of these.
- LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube Pencil – This was my first time using LAQA & Co. and I’m impressed. It’s a great sheer color with a nice moist (I hate that word) texture. It left my lips feeling hydrated all day long with great subtle coverage. They also have so many amazing shades.
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Liquid Liner – Oh. My. God. I was so amazed with this eyeliner. I’ve been using the Stila’s eyeliner for years and may have to make the switch to this one. It’s flawless…the PERFECT line and didn’t smudge at all.
- W3LL PEOPLE Contour Kit – I have tried contouring before and SUCKED at it. The one time I tried I looked like a clown. I gave it another try with these contouring sticks and loved the results. I found this video to be helpful when applying. It’s not cakey or too heavy and didn’t sweat off in this Arizona heat.
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara – I am a mascara junkie and will always layer on 3-4 different brands, that’s just something I’ve always done and I love the results it gives. With that being said, I LOVE this mascara as the last one to apply. The clump-resistant wand lifts and separates lashes giving them that perfect look. It’s also the perfect black leaving my lashes looking glossy.
Hope you like and let me know if you end up trying any of the products! A Birchbox subscription also makes the perfect Valentines Day gift. I actually got Ian the men’s subscription 2 years ago and he loved it so much he’s been a subscriber ever since! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, almost Friday!!!