I’ve been getting asked a lot about what some of my favorite products are so I figured I would put a little list together for you all. Most of the “must have” lists you find out there are for baby items but these are for yourself. Whether you’re a new mom or just looking to treat yourself, these are my go to’s…
- A good foundation. I was using Make Up Forevers HD for years and its always been one of my favorites. Recently I have been using a blogger favorite by Estee Lauder and its AMAZING. I think this will be my new go to. Its light, not cakey and lasts all day. For days when I wear no make up I’ve been using Coola’s Mineral Sunscreen. Its spf 30 and makes your skin feel super smooth and hydrated.
- Lipstick. I get asked allllll the time what lipstick I’m wearing and its a super cheap one that’s always been a favorite of mine. It’s NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. I buy the pack of 3 from amazon and its got my three favorite shades. Target sells it too but everytime I’ve gone, all the pretty shades are sold out.
- A good pair of leggings. The Mother Tucker leggings are a must-have for the new mom or anyone needing a shapely boost. They are breathable and seamlessly crafted with three compression zones to smooth your belly, butt and thighs. A tummy-flattening center panel offers extra support for a trim and toned look.
- Sunnies. Seriously, in like 90% of my photos I’m not wearing makeup. I just put on some sunnies and a lip and am good to go. Also good for those tired days. I am a sunglass junkie but always reach for my Rayban aviators or roundies. Classics that will always be in style.
- A good book. I have tried to get better about reading more and when Kennedy naps its super relaxing to just sit down with a good book. Kail Lowry just wrote a new book, Hustle & Heart and it’ll be my next read as I’ve heard amazing things about it. I am excited to be joining her for a Virtual Book Tour in honor of her new book! If you’re in the Baltimore area, you can meet Kail in person at her book signing March 25th at noon at John Hopkins University Barnes and Noble! Be sure to visit these other awesome posts from this virtual blog tour, listed below!