- Olivia Pope Wine Glasses – If you don’t watch Scandal, you should! Its such a good show and if you do watch, you’ve definitely already seen these glasses. I Only $13 a glass so go ahead and buy a set. And make sure you get mama her favorite bottle of wine to go with.
- A French Press – Makes 8 cups and is so cute! I saw this in person and immediately wanted it.
- Personalized Jewelry – I have been a fan of The Silver Wren since Kennedy was born as my first personalized necklace was from their shop. They have such beautiful designs and if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see them a lot. I wear their disc necklace almost everyday and it has Kennedy’s name engraved on it. Another necklace I love is from Olive + Piper, its a beautiful and dainty necklace that says “mama”. Its the perfect necklace to layer or simply wear alone. And if your looking for mommy and me, Gorjana is my favorite. They also have the cutest matching bracelets.
- A new pair of Birks – Okkkk, so people either love or hate these and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and my go to shoes that I wear on repeat. So many different colors too, I also love the lavender! Another cute pair of shoes that will always be in style are these espadrilles from Marc Fisher. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in too.
- Cute water bottle– I have always loved the S’well Bottle. It keeps drinks sooo cold, which I love. This is my go to bottle for hot yoga because the water will still be icy in that 105 degree heat. And I love this palm leaf print.
- Best Mom Ever Desk Sign – Whether she’s a CEO or Stay At Home, her favorite title is “Mom,” and since there’s no point in false modesty, she might as well have a whimsical, retro-inspired desk sign that proclaims the plain truth.
- A great lipstick – Estee Lauder has always been a favorite of mine. My absolute favorite foundation is their Double Wear , I have tried it all and its one I constantly find myself going back to. Its especially perfect for the AZ heat, isn’t cakey and doesn’t melt off. Anyways…I recently started using their lipsticks and they’ve become an all time favorite as well. My go to colors right now are high level, never enough, and uninhibited.
- Cute Mug – Love this one because it says Dear Mom, I love you. Super simple and sweet. Other cute ones here, here and here.
- Mom Bangle – Super cute and speaks for itself.
- Cute Suit – I wore this suit and got sooo many compliments on it. The most ever on a swimsuit and I’m obsessed. Its so flattering and comfortable. It comes in so many other colors too. A brick red, black, teal…I seriously want them all. Its super cute to wear as a bodysuit too. LOVE! And you can get 20% off your order using code RCVINTAGE20 at redcarter.com
- Custom Shampoo & Conditioner – I love this brand so much! You can get your mom her very own custom shampoo and conditioner with her name on it. I always get it for gifts for people because its so cute and really great stuff. You customize it to their hair type and needs and you can even pick the color and scent.
- A cute trinket dish – Another easy yet useful gift. This one and this one are super adorable too.
Hope you enjoyed this and are having a wonderful day!