How is it almost December already? I swear, the years fly by faster and faster each new year. With Christmas around the corner I wanted to share some present wins I’ve gotten Ian recently. I feel like men are so much harder to shop for and have definitely had some present fails in the past…see here. #thxurbanoutfitters Thankfully that wasn’t all I got him and we still laugh about it to this day. 😏 So check out my list below and hope you enjoy. 1. Unisex Courage Backpack – This is technically a diaper bag but definitely doesn’t look like it. Perfect for the dad in your life. We take this backpack on all our picnics and hikes and its so spacious for all our stuff and babies. I love it too because there’s a secret hidden zipper pocket at the bottom that’s perfect for dirty diapers and clothes. Ian loves it too because you can fit a 14″ laptop so a lot of times he will just use it for work and nobody knows its actually a diaper bag. It’s also water-resistant so its a go to bag on a rainy day.
2. Happy Socks – You can never have too many socks and these socks are so much fun. They not only have tons of unique patterns to choose from but they also have dress socks if that’s more of your mans taste. Ian likes the wild ones and they have the best selection to choose from. I also love this company because they have a variety of gift boxed socks that makes it super easy for quick wrapping.
3. Pura Vida Bracelets – This company has always been a favorite of mine as they donate 1% of our annual net revenue to environmental organizations worldwide. They also work with various charity’s which is always a great thing to me. They have such a great selection of men’s bracelets but be careful because you will definitely want to order some for yourself as well.
4. Vans Chukka Lows – These come in so many colors and a great staple to any mans wardrobe. Easy for on the go or casual attire and super comfortable. A huge plus too is they are only $65.00.
5. LSTN Headphones – Not only are these beautiful and high quality but this company also helps fund hearing restoration and spreads awareness for the global problem of hearing loss and hearing impairment. The earbuds are also amazing and the sound is incredible.
6. S’well Water Bottle – We have a few of these and they’ve always been a great go to gift. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. They have an awesome gift collection right now that’s perfect for any man.
7. Birch Box Subscription – I’ve been a member of Birch Box for a little over 3 years (possibly 4) and Ian has been for the past 2. We love them and they make the perfect gift. We have gifted our dads and brothers this on a few occasions and they’ve been a hit. Ian’s dad actually kept his subscription going, he liked it that much. You can gift 3 months for $60 or 6 months for $110 and its so worth it. Your man will get a personalized assortment of four grooming samples, plus a lifestyle item, delivered to his door each month.
8. Tree Ranger Beard Oil – This is obviously for the bearded man in your life but I had to include it because its so good. It smells like cedarwood, eucalyptus, and pine and Ian loves it. Its light weight so it’ll keep his beard conditioned and shiny without it looking greasy.
This post contains items gifted for consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own.